
Scott and I cut up all of our credit cards today (into little tiny pieces). They shall never be used again. Its no secret that we've been on a serious quest this year to eliminate all of our credit card debt, and we are almost there. I listen to Dave Ramsey in the evenings and I recently bought his book. As Spencer says, it's blowing my mind. I can't wait to start putting its principles into effect.
Maybe I sound like a crazy person, but being financially sound is a big deal for us and we spend a lot of time budgeting and setting goals for our future (i.e. moving to Thailand for an extended period, owning an old photo booth, serving a mission in China-should that ever become an option, etc). I'm trying to learn what I can about putting our money to work so if you have any book suggestions, please let me know.
Now for the Reading Rainbow book plug:
If you like money, you'll love this book. Pick it up from the library and flip through it at the very least. Ba dum dum...
5 comments:
you have to read the automatic millionaire. It is the best--remember that PMG/Prosper was all about this stuff...hahah
Hmmm...Well I'm not into get-rich-quick stuff, but if you're serious...
I'll tell you what is blowing my mind. That guys perfectly manscaped facial hair. Condsider my mind blown.
am i the only one who thinks you sound like a crazy person just a little bit? we're not going to borders when you come visit... i'll probably have to drag you kicking and screaming from the "money management" and "inspirational" sections. first dave ramsey, then tony robbins. its only a matter of time.
WhatEVER. Just because I'm interested in learning how to be wealthy in the long run doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means YOU'RE crazy.
Post a Comment