Yes, we can go again. Ooh, we should go with the Bozzutos too, because they go to Capitola a lot.

I
will steal your ice cream again. Because I eat food like that.

Remember when we looked like this? What city were we in here? I don't think this was Santa Cruz. Oops.

This was the "throw a dirty ring in the clown's mouth" carousel. Mallory is going against safety regulations.
1 comment:
of course i remember. as if i could forget being forced to show you around the bay area :]
i have a photo of us from that day in my office at work and lovingly stare at it, then close my eyes and wish for tele-porting powers so i could take myself back. cause it was awesome.
also, please refraining from posting hideous pictures of me on the internet. and refrain from stealing my ice cream because you don't even like it, you health food nut. and please refrain from forgetting important moments in my life- that picture was from my bridal shower you loser.
Post a Comment