Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bus People: 12/3/08

I have a new "thing" I'd like to incorporate into the blog. I'll be taking a picture of at least one person I see on my bus trips during the work week and posting them here. Please feel free to comment on my unsuspecting friends or to place a request.


(Note: all photos will be taken with my cell phone)




Now let's get this straight, she did NOT know I was taking a picture. I was simply using my phone as I would if I were texting. So this is NOT have a case of being caught snapping photos, but what we DO have is a case of me catching this lady staring at me on the bus.

5 comments:

Jenica said...

Please tell me she is wearing fishnets......

mallory said...

how do you do this stealthily?

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

I was thinking the same thing about the fish nets. Obviously you're not very stealthish, she is totally catching out of the corner of her eye. For all you know she could jump up and defeat you with an amazing jujitsu move before you could blink. Be careful on those bus rides and of all those secretive asians.

Taylor James Cameron said...

Nice... freaky... One of the funniest videos I have is from a bus ride in San Francisco. I like this idea, by the way. And I like how it looks like the lady busted you in the second photo.

By the way, what kind of phone do you have? Those photos are pretty clear.

Whitney said...

It's a Samsung flip phone. I don't know the model. It was the cheapest phone Verizon had in the store. GREAT photo quality though.