This was the last day of filming for a documentary Scott is working on for his first year film. We started at 7:00 am and finished by about 1:30pm? We had to wait for a few hours for the streets to get busy enough for a particular shot Scott wanted and fortunately we were somewhat entertained by the more "vocal" people out and about that morning.
Scott. you live in New York? Me too. I have a cool husband... remember we hiked Mt. Olympus together? and a cool kid... and a cool dog. We should have dinner. You can even come to our house in brooklyn (we only invite good friends because it's weird)
I'll find your number/email and contact you. Good for you doing what you love.
2 comments:
Cool-i-oolio, 35 or 16?
Scott. you live in New York? Me too. I have a cool husband... remember we hiked Mt. Olympus together? and a cool kid... and a cool dog. We should have dinner. You can even come to our house in brooklyn (we only invite good friends because it's weird)
I'll find your number/email and contact you. Good for you doing what you love.
Post a Comment