Friday, March 6, 2009

Bus People: March 6th

So....this guy. This guy was having a rough time handling the other bus goers. Here is right before his outburst.



Here he is right after his outburst. Note the blurry hand. It had just come down from waving an angry bird at the entire country of China while he graced us all with a few choice expletives.


Couldn't help but notice his interesting method of shoe tying.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this post.

Shauna said...

i am in love with this crazy...

the aaron monsons said...

omg, you are hilarious. HILARIOUS. I miss you. We need to live by you guys. Less talk, more action (on our part).

Jenica said...

I would diagnose this as psychosis NOS and maybe schizo-effective......

MIKEY said...

not only does he tie his laces like fancy pants, but he also wears two different shoes. (?)