6 years ago
Monday, June 15, 2009
Scott is in Thailand for 3 weeks
..and I miss him a lot already. He should be landing in the next hour and I hope to get an email from from him sometime within the next day or so. I don't know if he'll be able to call while he's there...sad. I'm lucky to live in a house with Mallory and Schuyler who can keep me company while he's gone.
He received a lot of support for this trip from family, friends and strangers and I know that he (as well as I) appreciate everyone who donated, wished him well or expressed interest in the project. I'll try to post updates from him, or Scott, if you're reading this, feel free to post if you have the time. I love you and I hope all is going well so far on your trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i hope everything is a great success!! And that everyone travels and films safely!! Love the 5 of us!!!
Post a Comment