Monday, October 12, 2009

More with Doug & Jenica







When I compare pictures of Jones from this post and Grandma Gray's visit, he looks notably different. He has lost his newborn swollen face, so I hope he gets some chubbiness back to his cheeks.


Jones tried out a Halloween outfit from Mallory and it fits great. If the frog suit doesn't work out, he'll be Johnny from Karate Kid. If you don't understand that reference, it's time for you to watch Karate Kid again.

4 comments:

mallory said...

i absolutely had that in mind when i bought it :] now let's hope it doesn't inspire him to beat up any losers from jersey...

Katie said...

Ahhh! So super cute. It looks are you guys had an awesome time with Doug and Jenica. I am glad that they got the chance to come and visit Jones and you guys. All these pictures are so adorable of everyone, but especially Jones. He is too cute in his Halloween Costume!

Jenica said...

Dang, I look good in these pics.

Unknown said...

Hey there Whitney! You and your family are beautiful! How in the world do you know Doug and Jenica! Small world - - You look great! Hope all is well!
sindee