
We leave to the Bangkok airport in just a few hours and will land in SFO on Friday at 8 PM. I'm sad to leave behind the people and parts of the city that I enjoyed, but I'm also excited to see our family and friends in America. Moving always makes me excited and very sad at the same time. Our trip has been unforgettable for so many reasons. May we return to Thailand in the future wiser and more prepared for what is required to live here with a baby. And may we return to America with a deeper sense of gratitude. I don't want to forget what I love about my country.
To Thailand, choog dii.
To America, see you soon.
3 comments:
Your wife must be super cool. Come introduce'er sometime willya?
was so fun to see you all... we will have to send photos your way when we are back in the states... we did put a few up on Ann's blog though.
=)
Nice Blog. Congratulations on Scott's acceptance to grad school. So glad Whitney is chronically your adventures together.
Post a Comment