Downtown by UW campus




I was pleasantly surprised by the type and quality of stores to be found downtown.

Jones demonstrates a new skill. Waving.

Everyone loves story time.

Jones, please don't dig in the trash. Disgusting.

Playing outside this afternoon. Jones' favorite toy. He used to like riding in it ("used to" meaning for about 10 seconds the first time I put him in it) but now he just wants to push it up and down hills.


Distracted by a button.

Neighborhood bully.

1 comment:
You're really not that far from us! We were up there this summer when we went to the Wisconsin Dells. I'm glad you're enjoying Madison. I love so many things about the midwest, except the weather--it kills me! I was hoping we'd ditch out early on this winter, but it looks like we'll be here until early spring next year.
Can I add your blog link to mine? I'd love to keep track of your adventures!
Post a Comment