Thursday, October 14, 2010

because there are too many good couches to lie down on...

...this is all you get.


Mornings (a few minutes of Sesame Street).




Days.


Free time.






6 comments:

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

looks like lots of fun. Everytime I see a picture I totally see you as a baby Whitney....I think he is all you!!

Eliza said...

mine and tyler's baby is the cutest.

Whitney said...

Scott and I were laughing at the way you're holding the ball. So precious.

Katie said...

Whit, you and Scott and Jones look awesome! You all look like you are having such a blast! Keep having fun! Love you guys!

JAC/ JuJu said...

Scott and Whit,
Who are all those pictured in the
autumn volleyball game? Are they fellow students at Madison or members of the church with whom you went camping? Jones is now sucking on adult size socks! He's
growing up! Love and kisses, JuJu

mallory said...

did you school everyone with your junior high volleyball skills? i'm talking to you whitney. though i'm sure scott also played volleyball in school cause he's a pansy. zing! ullman out.