All is going well. Feeling pretty good. Still exercising. Still sleeping. Thinking about names, but not decided on anything. Scott and I are in agreement on our favorite name, but I know a lot of people don't really like it. He doesn't care, but of course I do. Obsessed with shopping for baby girl clothes. Here is my favorite purchase so far.



10 comments:
Is her name Waldo? haha Super cute outfit! You look beautiful! I love the red lipstick. Is that leftover from something? ;)
You look great! I'm very impressed you are still exercising! I think I stopped at 8 weeks? Are little girls are going to be so close in age. I'm 28 weeks now!!
@Tara- Hahaha! I hadn't even thought of how Waldo-esque that outfit is. I'll just give her blue jeans and some glasses and bada bing, we have a Halloween costume. And thanks for always remembering my lipstick embarrassment.
@Kristine- Oh I stopped for pretty much the entire second trimester. Exercising in the morning is the ONLY way I have enough energy to survive the rest of the day.
tara totally stole both my comments... so instead i shall say: tell us the name you picked that nobody likes so the internet can mock you.
what a cute little pregnant lady you make:)
Whit, you look awesome. I can't wait to hear the name that you are thinking of calling my niece, and I am sure that it will be beautiful :)
i know how that is! I have a girl name that i think is so darling, but my family hates it. My mom said she will make sure i never use it....haha. Your belly is so cute!
Yes! I totally said Where's Walda...where is that from?! Also YOU LOOK HOTTTT! xoxo
@Alison - It's from an Etsy shop.
you look beautiful! >feeling extremely jealous i never looked like that pregnant< i can't believe you are that far along! can't wait till you guys come home again and can meet little babe.
Post a Comment