Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's 5:30 in the morning. Scott made it to bed about an hour and a half ago. I had already been asleep since 9:45 PM. Thank you Greta for sleeping 8.5 hours last night. I actually woke her up to feed her because I worry about her going so long at this age. Scott is presenting one of his films at a conference today (thus why he was up all night editing) and I am excited to see it. You should be too.

I just looked at the 5 day forecast and it's T-storms and mid 90s. Why? Why always the 90 degree weather WITH the T-storms? Ick. Next week will be full of one sweaty, sandy and damp kid and a bathtub that needs daily scrubbing. Speaking of the bath tub...



Bubble headband.


Bubble beard.



Unsure about why she is getting soaked.


P.S. Mallory, if you're reading this, stop working so hard and get back onto G-chat.

1 comment:

JAC/JuJu said...

I'm still waiting for Greta to wear some of the things we sent her for her birth. Hope they fit her now as it is hot and humid there. It's nice and hot here but two Scouts were killed by lightning this past week at Scout camp. Kristina and Nain just got back from girls camp. Kristina is the ward girls camp counselor and it was Nain's first year at camp. They both got their hair cut really short upon their return.
I don't know if Nain was wild about camp but Mike went up for a night and said he wrote a song to help entertain the girls on a rainy evening...Love JuJU