Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday

I'm sure you're wondering why my son is always bottomless.
There is a good reason.
He's had a diaper rash lately so I'm trying to let it air out as much as possible.
He doesn't seem to mind.






Sleep has eluded us this week, so when it comes I am soooo grateful.



Yup.  More of Violette's hair.
The poor thing is taking a lukewarm bath to help with the fever she's had all day
and yet, she still looks fierce.


The kids flocked to Uncle Trevor last night. Jones' first words this morning were,
"Where Uncle Trevor?  I want pancakes."


2 comments:

Alison said...

pantless=bestest

of course we want to see you! i'm just a scattered blog responder! xoxox send me a text! xo

Jason and Kristine said...

Love seeing all the pictures of Jones and Greta! They are the cutest. We miss you guys!