Friday, February 10, 2012

cabin fever

With both kids sick and the roads full of snow, we had a terribly boring day inside the house.  Around 3:00 PM I just couldn't take it anymore and I made a bold decision to venture out into the 18 degree weather for a sled ride.  It mostly went well, except for the non stop shoving by Jones because his sister was touching him and except for when I had to jump inside a huge dumpster to retrieve my nice snow glove.  Not my proudest moment.
Soooo, all in all it wasn't too bad.






Classic.  Jones is simultaneously pushing Greta away from him and trying to eat snow.  I don't know why it bothers me, but I hate it when Jones eats snow the entire time we're outside.    

3 comments:

stephanie said...

"sledding" looks like string on a sled.

At least you got some really great pictures!

Monika Crowfoot said...

you are brave. good for you! ;)

ms said...

You ARE brave for venturing out into the cold. Looks like it was worth it.