Sunday, February 5, 2012

The camera is back!

After 6 months of waiting, we finally fixed our Nikon D40x and I am SO excited to pick it up tomorrow.  You might not feel so lucky, however, because it will mean a huge increase in pictures of my kids.  Can you stomach it?  I can't wait to return to photos like these... 





(who is that chubby, bald baby?)


Poor Greta, you've been cheated out of high-quality baby photos and I vow to make it up to you. What a sad, grainy photographic life you've had.


3 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

You've inspired me to get our Nikon out more often. Cell phone pics are just so much easier...but the Nikon does take pictures a bajillion times (I don't think that's even an exaggeration...) better.

HAHA, love that picture of bald Jones. It gives me hope that Chloe will someday have hair again.

Monika Crowfoot said...

yay! you have your camera back. :) ugh, but i realize how lazy i've become. i really need to get the real camera back out.

but i do have to say, for iphone photos, you have some of the best shots. i don't know how you do it. my kids just won't stay still enough - it's frustrating not being able to fiddle with the shutter speeds on a camera phone.

Scott Christopherson said...

Now you can produce more photographic gems. But will your lazy husband start taking photos of his beautiful wife?