Scott is home from all of his traveling, the weather is fine, no one is sick and, oh yes, we're moving to Austin, Texas! Scott got a job teaching film at a Catholic college in Austin called St. Edwards. He'll start in the fall semester, so our move will happen some time this summer. We are feeling so blessed and so excited. We wish we could be moving closer to home, but Austin is a great city and we are really looking forward to having some fun there. Now the planning starts. Anyone is Austin have some advice for us?
6 years ago








8 comments:
yay! congratulations on the job. that is great news. :)
Congrats on the job! That's exciting! :) And I love love love Greta's polka dot shirt!!!
Seriously so excited for you guys. I'm also glad that Scott will get to leave behind all of this grad school nonsense. Being an instructor is the only way to fly.
We moved to Austin this last fall. I love it! Its been a beautiful winter. (80 degrees today... Crazy) the city has great things to do for every kind of person. Anyway, overall story - Austin is pretty great.
There's another baby Henry in Austin. Keep him away from Greta.
congratulations on the new job! how exciting!
Hooray for employment!! When I told Dave he said, "Oh yeah, that totally doesn't surprise me- Scott is sooo smart and capable and talented." Wow- what a nice compliment! I agree, of course. Austin sounds delicious right about now. So does a salary. :)
A job, that's exciting, congrats!
Post a Comment