Thursday, April 26, 2012

The worst

I really hate when I'm working on the computer and I see on my internet tabs that my Gmail inbox has gone from empty to 1, only to find that the newest email I've received is not a friendly note nor a raving review on my last blog post (ahem...), but a message from old reliable Chase bank letting me know that my most recent bank statement is available. 
 I don't think I've EVER opened your notice, Chase bank.  You are depressing me big time. 

4 comments:

Eliza said...

amen to that, I feel like that happens with living social and Etsy, they send so many emails and I get all excited to see something in my inbox... alas, its nothing I care about (I hope this shows up in your inbox and makes you super excited).

Jennifer said...

Ha! I totally know what you mean. I'm going to email you in just a minute (after I comment on every single one of your new blog posts). THAT'S how much I love you. (Ok, plus, Dave's writing his dissertation right now so I'm all lonely and junk-- but I'd do it even if I were super busy, really.)

Bethany said...

For me, it's US Bank.

Bianca said...

I have been meaning to comment lately, especially to thank you for another hilarious 'jones talks' segment.

something happened to me and blogging, or even chiming in to conversations, after I had the babies. It's like I stopped feeling like I was interesting any more. I promise you are still really funny and interesting! But i get the feeling:)

so excited to meet up when you are in town! when will you be in town??
xo