Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Summer

This is it.  This is pretty much what we did from June to August.  Don't get too excited.  What I really wanted write there was 'Don't get scared now', a quote from my beloved Home Alone, but of course it wouldn't have made any sense.  I wonder what would happen if I just wrote whatever nonsense came to my mind...this blog certainly couldn't get any fewer readers than it already has...
maybe I've got an idea here. 

{Also, I'm sorry if you follow me on Instagram and you've already seen all of these pictures.  Just don't scroll down and wait for the next post.} 













































3 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

do you have the home alone dvd? TONNNSSSS of extra features. love it. mark and i will just watch special features from time to time.

Bethany said...

love it

mandy dominici said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! what cuties!!!