Hey ho.. Thanks for telling me about your blog. Luckily, I am an excellent detective and have uncovered your sneaky blog.
Really? My old one? It probably stinks. And I want you to tell me about this boy.
I have to call you sometime soon and let you know all about it.. Because, basically.. I have no life other than work and boyfriend!
I love Scott and Whitney.
Pictures are the best- you need to post more pictures and post less of your thoughts and dreams. Or Scott's dreams.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey ho.. Thanks for telling me about your blog. Luckily, I am an excellent detective and have uncovered your sneaky blog.
Really? My old one? It probably stinks. And I want you to tell me about this boy.
I have to call you sometime soon and let you know all about it.. Because, basically.. I have no life other than work and boyfriend!
I love Scott and Whitney.
Pictures are the best- you need to post more pictures and post less of your thoughts and dreams. Or Scott's dreams.
Post a Comment