Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dream Bikes














We bought this yellow Schwinn for me last night off of Craigslist and I LOVE IT. It's in great condition and we got a good deal for it. It's currently in the shop for a tune up and a basket addition. It'll be ready in no time. If you see a super awesome and really good looking person riding around the streets of downtown SLC on a rad Schwinn, it's probably me.


Scott's dream bike (the Raleigh Coaster) is still up for bid on Ebay and we'll be using our bidding skills to get it this week. Wish us luck.


Sherri and Graham, show us your new bike. We're Schwinn buddies now.

3 comments:

mallory said...

sweet banana colored bike! it will go well with my lime colored one!

Shewi128 said...

Don't worry.. I'll put one up sometime soon when I'm procrastinating working on my thesis and defense presentation. His isn't as cute though

Filetti Family said...

Whit Pit! What's up girl? Man, that is a SWEET bike. I'm totally jealous. What have you been up to? Check us out at filettifamily.blogspot.com