Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Get outta my pool

5 comments:

Spencer said...

We are very very sorry about skipping your birthday. Breckan had just finished the Ragnar and wouldn't stop whining about how tired she was. What a whimp.

The Cheshire Five!! said...

I am bummed, I thought with Scott out of town, we could count on at least one post a day...what has happened?

Whitney said...

I had to keep moving so I wouldn't get lonely, thus, I spent the last two evenings cleaning the house and stuff. More posts to come.

Bianca said...

i found you! and put you on my blog since yours is so cute and funny rather than annoying and braggy as these things sometimes get. i loved seeing you the other day- so let's try it again before you go live your real cool life. loves, bianca

mallory said...

there is a fish in your pool? thats kind of weird... are you really just swimming in some rich neighbors koi pond?