Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MADE


Scott has been out of town recently, thus forcing me to watch TV shows while I go to sleep (I can't fall asleep by myself in silence). I've been really into MTV's Made as of late and often contemplate what I would be "made" into if I had the chance. I'm pretty sure it would be a marathon runner. Or maybe a rock climber. Both of those things seem really hard, yet rewarding. Rock climbing is probably a lot more fun than marathon running though.

Do you want to be "made"?

3 comments:

Shewi128 said...

Yeah, I have no idea what I'd want to be made into.. Maybe a less lazy person?

mallory said...

I wish we all lived together so we could have our own version of MADE. Whitney could help us be MADE into healthy people, Sherri could help us be MADE into good cooks, and I will help you be MADE into... well... uhm... dang, I have no skills.

Whitney said...

Haha...a less lazy person is probably the theme of every MADE episode so you'd fit right in.

Mallory, you could totally make us into trivia wizzes. That's your skill. Oh yeah, and putting up with selfish cats.