Quick update. We're all moved in and settled. Still organizing and figuring out how to go from 850 sq ft to approx 280 sq ft. I really love our house and our cozy and compact space. The weather is foggy every day where we live (sometimes all day) but it makes for cool weather day and night- hooray for no sweating. We've gone to the beach twice already as it only takes about 10 minutes to walk there. It may be a little windy and chilly, but I'm definitely going to take advantage of our proximity to the sand and sea. We had our friend Tim Koide over yesterday and shot some film of us at the beach...I don't know that we can post it though.
I'll take some video and pictures this week and get them posted as soon as I can.
Thank you to all of our family and friends who helped us in so many ways these past few weeks. We couldn't have done this on our own. We miss you all and hope to post more info soon.
6 years ago
1 comment:
whit, we bought our tickets yesterday out of sfo. we think we will fly to your city on the 22nd. let me know if those dates are cool to crash on your couch/floor/whatever you have.
Post a Comment