Chicken, you are always rearing your ugly head (...or thigh or breast) and ruining my meals. You know, like today when I thought that I was enjoying a nice curry, and without notice I ate something cheeewy and striiiiingy, not the potato I had supposed it to be. Chicken. I fight the fight and try to finish the meals you're out to thwart, but I don't always succeed. The only battles I win without hesitation are when you're in your weaker state: dry, grilled and nearly burnt. You are so deformed and unrecognizable at this point that I eagerly masticate you into an oblivion. I know that you are a friend to many and are thought to be the least offensive protein by most humans, but you repulse me. I wish it didn't have to be this way. But just look at yourself, your veins, your white, fatty bits... How do you sleep at night?
6 years ago

4 comments:
I also have a strange adversion to chicken.. but mostly chunks of chicken. I can't eat salads with chicken, BBQ chicken pizza is just BBQ pizza for me, and chicken pot pie is.. you get the drift. I don't know why I can't get over it. Oh, and we need to chat because I haven't talked to you in forever. Expect a call this weekend. :)
What about the sick hairy arm of that hand?
i am so glad i am not the only one and be prepared to be more disgusted as the pregnancy goes along. i highly recommend the canned variety if you must. Kens
adversion? sherri is an illiterate too... no wonder you get along so great :]
Post a Comment