Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a Mister!




Excuse the blurry photo, I've been too lazy to scan it. I've known for months that the baby is a boy so I wasn't surprised at all. I don't know how I knew, but whenever I thought about the baby it seemed like a boy. The sonographer couldn't get a profile shot, which left us with one option: the creepy shot. Oh well, at least we know that Cletus the Fetus isn't camera shy. And with his dad's proclivity to film everything, he's a lucky boy.


Scott and I are SO excited to be having a boy and I can't believe that this whole thing is really happening. Scott watches a 10 month old baby boy in our ward from time to time and he is fantastic with him. He always gets him to fall asleep and has no problem hanging out with him for hours. Despite the somewhat difficult year this has been for us so far, I think that 2009 is going to be great.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!! Congrats again :)

Grandpa Dennis said...

We are also VERY excited about our new grandson. Nice work, both of you! And remember rule #1: ignore your parents' name recommendations!

leigh said...

hooray for baby boys!! We are so excited for you two.

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

TANNER HAS A FRIEND!

mallory said...

Let's hope it gets Scott's good looks and your memory :]

Katie said...

YEAH!!!!! Parker and Carter have another member for their team. Congrats! We couldn't be any happier for you! We love ya!

Jenica said...

I haven't cried for about a year, but I cried when I read this post....

Whitney said...

I appreciate everyone's excitement and support. I can't wait to share the baby with you all when he gets there!