Anxiously trying to have this baby. Having some cramps and back aches, but unfortunately they're sporadic and don't stick around too long.
Oh yeah, and I fell getting out of my car the other day. Who would've thought that exiting a vehicle was such a challenge? No big deal though, landed on my hands and knees. Mostly just embarrassed because it happened in front of our neighbors and a couple walking down the sidewalk. I'm sure they were horrified when they saw a huge, pregnant lady fall on her face. One knee is pretty scabbed up, making it that much more fun trying to get in and out of bed.
Scott is at the DMV right now registering our car. Woo hoo! Now it will be legal.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck with getting that baby out...I can't wait to meet him. AND I was seriously laughing out loud (but refuse to write LOL...though I just did...) and I don't usually do that reading something by myself...not that you, big and pregnant, falling is funny...but I can just imagine myself doing the same thing...and it was kind of funny.
Post a Comment