1. Almost made Scott late to his meeting with the Fulbright Grant lady this morning. Thought he was going to eat my family. We can leave at 7:50 next time, okay Scott? You were right.
2. Meandered around Lucky grocery store for nearly an hour looking at cleaning supplies, candles, plastic drawers, yogurt, cereal...anything that looked interesting. Grocery stores in the morning are empty and pleasant. Very enjoyable. However, Lucky did not have Jolly Ranchers...how is that possible? They have the worst candy aisle I've ever seen.
3. Got dominated by Mallory's blender. I tried to make a fruit and spinach smoothie (in an attempt to get back on track with healthier eating), but half of the drink spilled out of the bottom. I knew the blender had a problem, but I thought I could beat it. Not so....
4. Gearing up to watch lots of Law & Order from my recliner. The only bad thing about too much Law & Order is an increased sense of paranoia...and nightmares. However, my nightmares are countered by Scott's sleep-chuckling, which always makes me feel better. I don't know what he's dreaming about, but he frequently chuckles in his sleep. Not a giggle, not a laugh, a chuckle. So weird.
5. Wasn't grouchy and mean to Scott at ALL so far today. I know, I know...you're not supposed to be a wretch to your husband so I shouldn't count it as a success, but I'm going to anyway. Not a Wretch: 1. Wretch: 0.
6. Doctor's appointment this afternoon...my guess is that I'm dilated 2 cm.
6 years ago
3 comments:
I am the same with grocery shopping in the mornings - it's nice not to have to squeeze and "excuse me" on every aisle. Oooh boy, best of luck the next week or two - do you have an induction date?
I don't know what happened to the blender, since we haven't used it in like 3 years. I think there is a part missing so it leaks... it's probably lying around the kitchen somewhere...
So tell us all, how did the dr's appointment go? And don't worry about being dominated by the blender....I am dominated by my washer and dryer all the time...
Anyway, we love you and hope that little man makes his appearance soon. Today is the day!
Post a Comment