Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Penguin

Jones is fast asleep (6:30 PM...aaah) so I came over to the computer to entertain myself for a few minutes and I notice this page open on our internet browser. Hmmm. What is this? The Original Penguin. Well, it's obviously a clothing store, but I've never heard of it before. What was Scott looking for? A swanky new suit? And PLEASE, look at the swanky new suit and scroll over the photo from behind. Why are those pants so tight on his thighs?! Weeeird. I'm going to go ahead and assume that Scott also wants this cardigan. The model in most of these photos seems like a bit of a chump. Scott, if I had the money, I'd buy you 100 cardigans. And a new pair of shoes to go with each one. Hope this post doesn't embarrass you.

2 comments:

garritandshea said...

No comments for this post but for some of the olders. Jones is the cutest thing ever. I love his little pout. He is perfect Whit! I love him. Yay! Come to Utah and let's go for a jog and I'll steal your water bottle and leave it along the trail.

Prina Family said...

Whitney! you commented above me on shea's blog and i saw that name (which is pretty common) and thought, is that whitney from happy sumo? so i came to see and sure enough, its you! And awesomely enough, you have a beautiful baby! he really is so cute. and so are you. how old is he and where do you live these days?