Saturday, April 24, 2010

The final Salt Lake post

Jones got to meet all of my former coworkers from Happy Sumo when we got together for lunch at Shoga.

Breckan & Jones


Shea & Jones


Tessa & Jared Harris stopped by for a visit. I wish we could have spent more time with them. Perhaps we'll see them in SF...?


Our final friend visit was with baby Ari, his mom, Mandy and the sexy and pregnant Alison.


Babies and Alison have a mutual love for one another.


Our last evening in Utah was spent with my dad and Sue. Sue is trying to help me take a good action shot.

Our walk ran a bit late for the Jones, but he loved it and behaved like a champ.

2 comments:

mandy dominici said...

Alison does look pretty sexy. Look at how the boys can't keep their hands off her. Ari misses Jones, I miss Jones too.

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

Glad the stroller is working great for you!! I want to squeeze that kid!!