Greta turns six months old on the 24th and she is just wonderful. At her check up she didn't mind being on the exam table...
...but she was pretty depressed about her shots.
I don't remember all of her stats, but her head was somewhere in the ninetieth percentile. This picture clearly demonstrates that.
She is a laugher and a babbler and cries only when really necessary.
She's scooting, rolling and inching around the house...much to my dismay. I left the room for a second the other day and returned to find the bottom half of her body under the couch. She loves her toys, but mostly loves Jones' toys. Jones is really into holding a certain dime (which he calls a penny) in his hand. When I ask him what will happen if Greta gets the penny he tells me that she will choke. Good boy.
Greta is pretty much up for anything and tolerates all kinds of shenanigans from her brother. The tables have turned recently and she is more likely to attack him (by clawing at his face) then Jones is to attack her.
Speaking of Jones. Here is a shot of Jones right before he peed all over the floor and his PJs. At least he told me he was doing it while it was happening.
When I need to guarantee that Jones will be entertained for 15 minutes so that I can cook/clean, we play the 'Water Game'. All you need is one beach towel, several small bowls, some water, some sprinkles and to not care how wet your child/kitchen floor gets. Works every time.
1 comment:
Greta is getting cuter by the minute. I can't believe she's 6 months old. What a doll!
Post a Comment