Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's potty time around here

This is about how I felt after our "Potty Train in a Day" experience.  Whew.  What a day.



But it worked!!!  And Jones is loving his new underpants. I am almost in disbelief that he has taken to the switch so well.  He has even gone from leaking out of his diapers at night because he was peeing SO MUCH, to keeping his nighttime pull-ups dry.  Say what?  You heard me right.  Dry.  We have had only a couple pee accidents total and we are now down to 0-1 poop accidents a day.  Miracle of miracles!



Unlike me, Jones is pretty laid back about the whole situation...
 


He mostly likes to show off his new undies to friends and neighbors. 



 So...life goes on.  We play outside with undies. 






We announce to the world that we're living diaper free. 



We hurry off to pee-pee when he's got to go.


And we still go on outings and jogs (albeit brief ones).







1 comment:

Eliza said...

hilarious post. I'm so excited about his potty training thats AWESOME!