Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Easter family photo

Despite our best efforts, it was pretty much impossible to get all of us to look at the camera simultaneously.
 And then to have us all looking normal?  No way.  
So this is the best shot (thank you, Matt).  

Happy (belated) Easter







Look at this stunning couple.  We're thinking about moving them to Austin with us.

3 comments:

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

its a wonderful picture!!!!

Eliza said...

These looks so good! I have to ask what setting you used, if you don't mind sharing. I'm getting a tripod for my bday and I want to take pics of our family. You can just email me the settings :) you are such a good photographer! amongst many other things.

Jennifer said...

Phew! This is the last of my comment spree. I have to say I'm sick of typing those weird words. Most of the time I can't tell what the letters are and I have to redo it. but I love you so much I stuck with it. You rock that dress, by the way.