Saturday, May 15, 2010

Diamond Heights

Jones and I decided to get out of the house for a change. We joined Mallory and Schuyler for lunch and then went to the Diamond Heights cement slides. They were much faster than I expected, so Jones didn't so much slide down them as sit on my lap for a 3 foot stretch.

photos by Mallory









3 comments:

Scott Christopherson said...

chicken. Why don't you put the ones of you screaming too?

Scott Christopherson said...

Nevermind. I just saw the one of you screaming. I am a fool.

Prina Family said...

That looks fun! I just read the last post too "34 weeks." Its crazy how similar kids are just because they are the same age. Almost all those things describe Ellie exactly.Although, I wish she was the same in the napping department:( She still naps in between EVERY feeding and only for 40 min. or less. crappy.