Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just one of dem days

scott:How are you doing?
4:13 PM
me: fine
tired, but ok
just having a slow day
jones is attacking your hard drive cables and farting
make that pooping
4:15 PM scott: I knew it.
He is a poop machine.
4:18 PM me: i just told him to "go bananas" and he barfed all over me.
interesting interpretation, jones.
4:19 PM scott: You are a good mom.
Thanks for taking care of him.
4:20 PM me: well, he just jumped head first off the bed and into an inflatable pool of cream, so I don't know if I'm really doing a great job of taking care of him
4:22 PM scott: at least he's having fun.
4:25 PM me: yes. yes.



Jones, I don't know if they would let you into the Mickey Mouse club.
Too pukey to be a Mousketeer.


Tired. But it's not even close to bedtime. Deal with it.



Aaah...sanctuary.



Too wiggly for the camera.

No comments: