So maybe I feel like I still look like this.
If I say that I'm going to run a half marathon in the fall, will everyone hold me to it?
If I say that I'm going to run a half marathon in the fall, will everyone hold me to it?
I feel awful for never following through with my desire to put more miles on my running shoes.
Blurg.
I'm still trying to figure out how anyone exercises on a regular basis. You'd think as a former health coach that I would have all the answers. Isn't that what they paid me for?
Hello, baby jogger. Let's hang out tomorrow. When? How's about 4ish.
Blurg.
I'm still trying to figure out how anyone exercises on a regular basis. You'd think as a former health coach that I would have all the answers. Isn't that what they paid me for?
Hello, baby jogger. Let's hang out tomorrow. When? How's about 4ish.
3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. I like to think that having a baby does to a body what a world war does to a country. Irreparable damage. And the people that trim down to a bean pole immediately after are going straight to hell, right? Just kidding.
I did my best on dieting and exercising, but when you have a baby, getting out to run or whatever is impossible if your husband isn't home. I say go for the half marathon, but do smaller races beforehand to keep you training. I'm trying to get one more in before #2 is in the works... (I shudder even thinking that thought)
Ha! I've often wondered what kind of deal with the devil the skinny ones have made. Thanks for the advice, I think doing smaller races is a great idea. Hmmm...do races exist in Thailand?
Good luck with #2. You're a champion.
you should come running with kristine and i! we usually go around 11:30ish down the hill from our house :)
Post a Comment