I have to share a story that I find extremely funny. Scott didn't laugh much because he thought he would get arrested (doubtful). I am selling a desk on craigslist so I needed some photos of the desk. As I was taking pictures of the desk in the family room, Scott walked down the hallway and asked me where the clean laundry was. I answered him and continued to take pictures and then created the craigslist ad. As I was doing a final review of the ad to make sure I chose the best photos and that there were no typos, I spotted one crucial mistake. Oh, didn't I mention that Scott had walked down the hallway right after taking a shower? There in the corner of one of my pictures was Scott, stark naked, asking me about the laundry. He was just barely in the frame and was standing in the dark, but there was no mistaking the nude man lingering in the background. And I was THIS close to posting the ad! I called Scott in to show him my mistake and he was horrified and told me to take it down. I assured him that it hadn't been posted yet, then I laughed for a good five minutes about it before I edited the ad. Or did I? Search: work desk, $10, Madison. Just kidding.
6 years ago
6 comments:
Hahah! We got a kick out of this. :)
Too funny.
Your collage wall looks straight out of domino mag. I wish I had an artistic eye like that. Ps jones is an amazing talker! I am so impressed.
You probably could've made a bit more money with Scott in the photo with no clothes on.
Ps
We have that same desk. I was thinking of painting it black and adding cool knobs. $10 is cheap.
oh no!!!! lol
Post a Comment