Our friends, the Nylands, are visiting us from Seattle and they brought with them a pair of babylegs for Jones. Naturally I had to take four hundred pictures of Jones in them.
Resting.
Channeling Elvis.
Losing balance.
Eating squishy block.
3 comments:
JAC/JuJu
said...
Guys, BLUE is one of his best colors. Red cheeks are probably his direct line to Santa Claus...In summation, A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!!!!! ---JuJu
The last one is my favorite. Jones is handsome in his guy tights (my husband is not a fan, but I don't care our boys will love them!). Glad the Nylands got to go see you. I tried to talk to Jones on the phone today, but he wasn't interested.
3 comments:
Guys,
BLUE is one of his best colors.
Red cheeks are probably his direct line to Santa Claus...In summation,
A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!!!!! ---JuJu
The last one is my favorite. Jones is handsome in his guy tights (my husband is not a fan, but I don't care our boys will love them!). Glad the Nylands got to go see you. I tried to talk to Jones on the phone today, but he wasn't interested.
Can Jones come up to Seattle to come and play? :)
Post a Comment