Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday morning

(mocking me, no doubt)


Baby refused to take his morning nap. He stayed in his crib whimpering/talking to himself for an hour. There was some serious eye rubbing going on, so I know he was tired. After an unsuccessful attempt at using the swing, I released the captive from his blankets and let him play in his crib until "nap time" had ended.


Fig 1. Begin on tummy

Fig 2. Execute roll




Before Scott left for school this morning, he decided to get in on the action and show me how much Jones loves him. I guess this is a new development. ;) When Scott walks in the room or addresses Jones, his whole face lights up, his mouth opens wide and he starts waving his arms frantically. And you should see Jones' reaction too. (Badum-ching!)




A pair of no good troublemakers. Rabble-rousers, if you will.

1 comment:

JAC /JuJu said...

Whitney,
Thanks so much for the blog photos and entertaining comments that accompany them. You could make a living at photography and writing.
Your family photos are absolutely
gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to include us in your lives!
JuJu