Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This morning



Well...I'm getting sentimental and sad about moving. As a result, I've been going overboard with the camera to capture the moments I'm afraid I'll forget.

Today we celebrate Jones' 8 month birthday and Scott and my 3 year anniversary. We woke up early, as usual. Jones had breakfast in bed. Then he played with toys/household objects/mom's foot until I felt awake enough to get up with him. Dad slept in and tried to ignore us through his headache. He was then treated to a scrambled egg and prosciutto breakfast, thanks to me and Mallory's unused food.

A fairly good start to the day.










2 comments:

Jason and Kristine said...

Happy Anniversary! We are going to miss you guys!!!

Lando said...

It's funny how Scott always uses his "headache" as an excuse to get out of everything. I can't believe you are still falling for that Whitney