Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 28

Happy one month anniversary, Thailand.

Scott is going on a 5 day trip up north today, leaving me without a computer. What ever will I do? Read BOOKS?! Pssh.

All is well, no one is sick, the heat is hot (duh), and our shower drain is clogged. That is the update for the whole week. :)

Enjoy the last week of June.



Geez, kid, you don't know anything about using a camera. Get with it.

3 comments:

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

you look cute in this photo. Love the shirt. Bring me home one just like it, lovin the green!!! I'm assuming you bought it there...

Prina Family said...

I just had fun catching up on the last few posts. I am jealous of your adventures. Both you and Jones are adorable. I love all you photos too

The Cheshire Five!! said...

i was going to say the say thing about the shirt, i love the color on you, you always look so cute, heat n all!