6 years ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
That's what always happens
We moved to San Francisco. We have barely been out of our neighborhood. You know, you think you'll do tons of cool stuff when you move to a very cool city and then you DON'T. That's what always happens. I guess if you're less lazy than I am, you probably do get out and get involved in fun activities. Or maybe you have a car and can zip about town like rich people do (that is what they do, right?). Perhaps you don't have to wake up at 5am to make it to work by 7 via the faulty transit system. Therefore you're able to stay awake past 8:30 at night. Yeah, you've got a reeeeeeal cushy life now, don't you? I bet you're feeling pretty guilty right now for rubbing it in my face. I think we should take a break from this thing we call a friendship. It just isn't working out for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment