6 years ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
Yo, Tim Koide
Thanks for treating us to that Indian buffet last night (sorry I had to pee so bad, causing you to feel like you had to rush through your last course). Thanks for keeping Scott occupied at night while I am already passed out in bed (sorry I fell asleep in your office). Thanks for driving (sorry I left that large box of rotting tikka masala in the backseat of your car).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Currently 100% of voters think that I am better looking than you Scott, sorry about that. And you better add me so I can keep reading and missing.
Your blog gets me through my day... please add me to your permissions list when you go private! Ash too... She says your blog is the thing that keeps her from killing herself during her 9 hour school days.
Scott... You were in a dream I had last night...
http://ashandtay.blogspot.com/2008/09/where-dreams-come-from.html
Post a Comment