Friday, September 19, 2008

Choo Choo

You are welcome to think that I am lame for drawing so much at work. But today was slow. So slow that my coworker, boss and I played hot potato with stress balls for about 15 minutes. You know there is nothing to do when your boss starts a game of in-office stickball.
Anyway, I drew this lovely train because Scott and I are taking a trip to Citrus Heights this weekend and will be spending several hours riding the Amtrak. I hope the scenery looks better than this. Ah, the joys of being automobile-challenged... I'm going to need a good book.

2 comments:

Janelle. said...

Whit, you are a good drawer. Yes, I said drawer. Are you coming to our ward on Sunday? You should, I would LOVE to see you...I mean, you are welcome to visit me on other days than Sunday too...

Shewi128 said...

Your skills amaze me.